Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 03:00:52 +1200
Chuck wrote
> This should be titled the annals of forgotten research
>
> The person you're thinking of is very likely Vilhjalmur Stefansson an
> early arctic explorer and Harvard trained anthropologist.  There's a Wiki
> article here about him

Thanks for that information; I had not come across it.

I didn't investigate it further ( but saved it) and i wonder if, when it was
written that they had perfect health after / during the diet experiment, their
state of athersclerosis was checked. Probably not, as the techniques might
not have been available then.

However, to get back on (amended)  topic, while the above is interesting in
it's (their) own right, they have nothing to do with the modern-day Western
diet ( including the so-called Med diet) which, right now, prematurely kills 23
-24 percent (more or les) of people currently dying, and maim many more
besides.
Deaths that are completely preventable. Thus about 25% of the people in
'our' diet group who unavoidably WILL die early of athersclerosis, NOW
have it within their reach, if perchance they are interested, to live in good
health an extra 5 - 30+ years ( depending on their present age and actual
arterial health). .
That is, people just like you and me.

I don't know about you guys, but I'm grabbing the opportunity with both
hands.

I think it is criminal that for the most part the current medical scene is
ignorant of this, and continues to give out health advice and carry out
practices, which lead invariably to premature death.

The cure and prevention mechanism is so basic and so simple, that it
renders irrelevant all discussion and research about statins, cholesterol,
surgical intervention, and the like.

So amazingly simple and basic.
Why do I keep reminding you? Because I care.

See it again at
http://www.brianswale.com/heart-health/heart-health13.htm

Good luck.

Brian Swale