Re: [OM] OT: Trainee Barista

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Trainee Barista
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 10:10:56 -0500
> In a lot of places in this country they have computerized bar systems that
> dispense the alcohol in the drinks. Prevents ripping off the customers, and
> management. Also prevents a kindly barkeep from giving a good customer a bit
> of an extra dollop.

Last night, I drifted over to the local Starbucks for a double-shot of
espresso. New machine. She places the cup under a nozzle and punches a
button. That's it. She hands me the results, I look in the cup and say
to myself, "that's it?"

WIthout realizing it, I'm actually making myself about six shots of
espresso at home. No wonder my pictures are all blurry.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx