Re: [OM] Scotland question

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland question
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Apr 2013 19:41:53 +0100
Can sympathise both with the opaque "Toutes Directions" v "Autres
Directions" as well as with Glasgow roads - it's the only place in UK I know
where the motorway exits (Off-ramps) can be either to the right or to the
left - you have to take great care. On and the signs do not follow the UK
national model, being to a peculiar local standard.

But who needs to drive in Glasgow?

Piers