Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Eggs!
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 09:41:26 -0500
> I've just (10+ days ago) ordered myself a copy of a book by one other of the
> Nobel prize laureates.
>
> "NO More Heart Disease:" by Louis Ignarro
>
> He's probably a liar and co-man just like his mates are ...

I've watched my in-laws bounce from one miracle discovery to the next
over the past 20 years. It's mind-boggling the amount of money they've
blown on every imaginable potion and secret ingredient. Granted,
they've managed to survive to a ripe old age, but is that the result
of anything they've bought or is it genetics and lifestyle? But what
is quite entertaining about these miracle things is that the all
contradict each other. Honestly, I don't think I've seen a single
thing match.

I grew up with the concept of a balanced diet is probably best.
Everything in moderation, nothing in excess. It seemed to work well
and we're all on the north side of the statistics.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx