Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Subject: Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2013 17:59:54 -0400
I went to one about 3 years ago and they asked me to be the main speaker
and show slides from all over the world.  Most of the popular kids who
never spoke to me in the halls had never left our home town.  I really
enjoyed that reunion but am not going to my 50th which is this week-end and
don't intend to go to another one.

Tina

On Fri, Apr 26, 2013 at 4:32 PM, Bill Pearce <billcpearce@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Chances are, if we knew each other in high school, we wouldn't be
> wanting to talk over old times. Not the most pleasant of experiences.
>
> My feelings precisely.
>
> I haven't been to a high-school reunion and probably never will. The
> only sick satisfaction is knowing that in the end, the nerds win.
>
> I received an invitation to my 10th, and the foolish organizers marked the
> outside of the envelope with Great news! Your tenth reunion!!!!! I srote
> deceased across the front of the envelope and popped it back in the mail.
> Haven't heard a word since. Strange, as I don't keep  a low profile in
> town.
>

> --

Tina Manley, ASMP
www.tinamanley.com