Re: [OM] OT: Trainee Barista

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Trainee Barista
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 22:20:28 +1000
I was talking to a woman the other day - she had a Canon something or other,
one of those fixed lens, long zoom pseudo-SLR compacts. She asked me what this
weird piece of plastic was around the front half of the lens. It didn't seem to
do anything, got in the way and kept coming off. Was it a protective cover? No,
Lea, it's the lens hood mounted in reverse.
"Er, what's a lens hood?"
See...it's not just men who don't read the manual.
Sounds just like your kind of gel. Want her phone number?  :-)
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813