Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

Subject: Re: [OM] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:03:05 -0400
Mostly I agree, even though I go through FB phases. One of my best FB
"imaginary" friends his a horse photographer who was two years behind me in
high school. I didn't remember her and she didn't remember me. (Talk about an
arrow to the heart! I was a first string guard on the football team. <g> All
the sophomore girls should have known me and swooned when I walked past.) Turns
out, though, that her dad is one of my favorite people in the world, a retired
police detective who taught a fledgling police reporter a whole lot about how
to set about a serious investigation of something. Not to mention he had the
nicest smile in the world, bar none.

--Bob