Re: [OM] (OT) Humerous

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Humerous
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 19:09:03 +0200
In catch up mode, but when I went to India I took a 640Gb Hyperdrive
with 7inch display and I still have it but not sure if I will get t use
it again, the reason I chose it was because of the fast copy speed and
the ability to backup 200Gb of data via battery, however if I was doing
it again I would get one of these
to use with my ipad and forget the laptop.

<http://www.hypershop.com/HyperDrive-iPad-Hard-Drive-s/183.htm>