Re: [OM] A few more new ones up

Subject: Re: [OM] A few more new ones up
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Apr 2013 13:08:47 -0500
> Your 300mm lens is making an image of about 3mm maximum diameter even at
> perigee and maybe 2.5mm at apogee.  I'm glad your images are selling but
> 300mm is still woefully inadequate (even at perigee) for filling the frame.

I thought I was pretty clear about my not filling the frame. The
subject isn't the moon, the subject is whatever it is that I'm
superimposing in front of the moon. Granted, there is a particular
shot that would be sweet to do where it fills the entire frame, but
I've shot and composed these for general stock usage.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx