Re: [OM] FYI on the warranty

Subject: Re: [OM] FYI on the warranty
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 04:06:32 +0100
Thanks, Moose.

In the UK I should go back to the retailer and resolve any problem with
serviceability with them.  An expensive camera could be expected to last
several years (say three) if it had been of "merchantable quality" (there are
several terms in the various law, I believe); if therefore it has failed in
that time it would not be unreasonable to expect the retailer to sort out any
problem.

Chris