Re: [OM] (OT) Humerous

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) Humerous
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 08:59:11 +0200
good point, I am not sure, but the method you suggest seems likely and
then transfering to the eternal drive. it seems they have changed the
product line and I was to quick to post, maybe this is better especially
if you have an old 2.5" drive lying around otherwise a netbook is
probably the best solution OR I usually travel with my 17" macbook if
going for longer than a weekend. its not That muc bigger than heavier
and I have two drives in mine an SSD and a non apple hybrid (maybe these
will now become more common now apple has realised their worth) for storage.

<http://www.cameratown.com/reviews/sanho/hyperdrive_ipad/>