Re: [OM] (OT) You Meet the Nicest People on a Harley

Subject: Re: [OM] (OT) You Meet the Nicest People on a Harley
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 09:01:23 -0400
She's excellent. A natural. Sits perpendicular to the bike and does not have
the urge to counterbalance. She sits back there like the Queen of the Universe
being squired around on her rumbling steed, driven by her captain of the guard.
The only question now is what kinds of tattoos she's going to get, and where.

Capt. Bob