Re: [OM] IMG: In Camera Scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: In Camera Scan
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 17:22:28 -0400
I didn't see the original scan.  This image's main problem is that it's
overexposed.  It looks better after bringing the exposure and highlights
down and adjusting the black level.  Using the darker areas of the
sunlit boy's white shirt for white balance improves the color a bit.

The histogram also seems to indicate some degree of posterization.
Maybe some post processing as an 8-bit image?

Chuck Norcutt