Re: [OM] OT: Trainee Barista

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Trainee Barista
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2013 19:40:28 -0400
That camera appears to need a bit of firmware rework.  "Internal Storage
Full" appears to be a mighty strange error message for a card that's
inserted wrong end first and that can't possibly have any of its
electrical contacts engaged.  I wonder what the message is with no card
inserted and if it can somehow tell the difference?

Chuck Norcutt