Re: [OM] IMG: In Camera Scan

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: In Camera Scan
From: "C.H.Ling" <ch_photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 08:25:49 +0800
I think you can see the difference, it is way better than your Nikon scan,
at least no flare. I think there is still room for improvement, it is too
red and exposure shifted to right (over exposed).

I made a little change on the color (less red but still not very good):

http://www.accura.com.hk/temp/149909853.Edit.jpg

C.H.Ling