[OM] Speaking of Wales....

Subject: [OM] Speaking of Wales....
From: Ian Nichols <ian.a.nichols@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2013 21:48:24 +0100
I went there the other weekend, to meet up with a bunch of other
motorcyclists from a mailing list.  We go to this same place just outside
Hay-on-Wye about this time each year.  Some of us go out motorbiking.  Some
of them followed me on a route I planned the night before using my satnav.
 Beer was involved (in the planning, not the riding) and main roads were
largely avoided in favour of little white roads.  This is where we went:

http://www.everytrail.com/view_trip.php?trip_id=2097965

If you can find the same roads in Google maps, you can look at them with
street view, and consider what madness that was for a bunch of riders on
sportsbikes, sport-tourers, and one lardy tourer with a passenger.  Some of
the hairpins were sharper than your favourite zuiko.

More photos here:

https://plus.google.com/photos/103946165422859151776/albums/5869283339645489089?banner=pwa

C&C welcome, though they're just snapshots taken with my carry-everywhere
XZ-1.

Might pick one for the night shots TOPE.  Hmm, might be a self-portrait in
there too.

--
Stand firm for what you believe in, until and unless logic and experience
prove you wrong.  Remember: when the emperor looks naked, the emperor *is*

-Daria Morgendorffer