Re: [OM] Extended warranty

Subject: Re: [OM] Extended warranty
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 11:03:05 +0200
Agreed Bill tolerences are better but it still makes a difference - none
of my motorcycles (or the car) use oil unlike those of my pals and
having just had my car tuned and it is giving well over the normal power
output for such an upgrade even allowing for temperature differences.

I have lost a fortune on depreciation in the past but the depreciation
on my current car which was the most expensive thing I have ever bought
(including property) will only occur when I sell it and part of the
reason I have not sold it is because I bought it new and its special to
me and I hope to keep it for at least 20 years.