Re: [OM] Extended warranty

Subject: Re: [OM] Extended warranty
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 08:44:37 -0500
> Mine co-pilot seems to be able to see that no matter how I try to
> obscure it, same as she easily spots new camera equipment.

Oh, so you have that problem too?

I realized that I did by a MAC extended warranty for just one camera.
The Minolta A1. The only thing it ever needed done was having the
sensor replaced, but SONY did that for free. Now, if you want to talk
about "home warranties", let's just say that I wouldn't buy a house
without one and we are likely to keep renewing the policy
indefinitely. It's paid for itself two times already and we're using
it again.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx