Re: [OM] Extended warranty

Subject: Re: [OM] Extended warranty
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 13:29:47 -0400
We've been driving a Yaris since 2008. Bought a 2007, which as I recall was the
first year Toyota sold them in the US. It's been a stellar little car. Nothing
has gone wrong with it. Well, something did, but it was very early on, covered
by the warranty, and required no extra outlay of cash on our part. It's still
going strong at 80,000+ miles and long since has been paid off. The way it's
been behaving, I expect many, many more miles. And, oddly, even having spent
its life on the coast of Maine, it has not rusted, nor does it look much older
than new. (Esteemed Wife bathes it frequently. My Scooby Do--2002 Subaru
Legacy--currently has almost 203,000 miles on it. It had 22,000 when I bought
it. But I'm like Andrew. I don't bathe them often.)

--Bob