Re: [OM] LR5 beta

Subject: Re: [OM] LR5 beta
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 19:42:10 +0100
Do not even think about loading the proprietary software, Bob. LR4.4 (but
not 4.3) should do nicely, while Fuji's port of Silkypix is abominable (no
manual, sketchy html help files, awful interface) - and the Fuji image
management software which sits atop that is worse still.

I speak from X10 experience, I suspect it is all too transferable.

Piers