Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}

Subject: Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 08:48:16 +0200
Hi Moose,

I have a confession, it may have been me being silly, ( I guess this is
how bad rumours start :-) ) I noticed it on one photo - it was obvious
but then didn't actually check any others to see if they were all the
same so it may be just that that one image had been cropped in edit, I
will investigate further but that alone didn't bother me too much,
however the detail from aperture is noticeably better, at first I
thought it was just extra contrast but reducing the contrast so the
colour rendition matched that of LR and trying various sharpening etc..
Aperture is doing a much better job - I double checked this with my wife
eyes and it is noticeable.