Re: [OM] New PAW up

Subject: Re: [OM] New PAW up
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 May 2013 07:51:25 -0500
On 5/1/13 05:27 : , JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
> I really like the geometry of that shot Paul. 'Tis a keeper. Would like to
> see how it turns out in B+W.
>
> ________________________________
>   From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
>
> After break, I grabbed the E-M5 off my desk and walked back out and
> grabbed the shot you see here.  Bright sun, completely clear blue sky.

Thanks, John.

I'll give it a shot in a couple of weeks if I pick up Silver Efx.  I
will be getting it at some point, but working on refreshing the play
money bucket right now.

However, one of the things that caught my eye was the blue of the sky
against the scientifically-engineered "hospital neutrals" in the walls,
so I'm not sure if it would elicit the same reaction in B&W.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard