Re: [OM] Phone Photo Apps

Subject: Re: [OM] Phone Photo Apps
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 13:50:54 -0500
Apps do what an artist does if he's (or she's) not very good. People who
have them consider they are doing artistic things to their pedestrian images
to make them artsy. Ot they can send photos to other's phones since
everybody know that you look at photos at a maximum size of about 2x4
inches.

I don't have any favorites 'cause I have a dumb phone.

(now time for your humerous statements about me having a dumb phone.)