[OM] Iphone thoughts

Subject: [OM] Iphone thoughts
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 May 2013 15:56:33 -0500
As a quick followup to my long-winded curmudgeon speech in Tina's thread -

While I've been trying to carry the E-M5 everywhere I go, there are times
it's just not convenient or practical.  The iPhone, however, is always with
me, unless I'm in the shower.  There have been plenty of times when it
truly comes down to "The best camera is the one you have with you" and
given the choice of a shot with less DOF/FL options and no photo at all,
I've often been very impressed with what I've been able to capture with the
wee little beastie.

Plus, if it's something that I'd like to post on Facebook or Twitter right
away, I can do that with the iPhone, but not with a traditional camera.
--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard