Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}

Subject: Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 08:50:22 -0400
 From DPReview's review of the Xpro-1
Sensor  • 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS sensor
• 16.3 million *effective* pixels
• Primary colour filter (RGB color filter array)
Image sizes     3:2
  • 4896 x 3264
  • 3456 x 2304
  • 2496 x 1664

Note maximum image size occurs at 3:2 aspect ratio and is 4896 x 3264.
Emphasis placed on *effective* is mine.

Chuck Norcutt