Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}

Subject: Re: [OM] LR vs. Aperture image sizes [was LR5 beta}
From: "piers@xxxxxxxx" <piers.hemy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 May 2013 00:19:13 +0100
The X10 has an EXR sensor, which may (depending on how you have it
set) indulge in pixel-binning, so I suspect it isn't a normal Bayer
array.

I can confirm that raw+JPEG versions (out of camera) are rendered by
LR4.4 at different sizes one from another - not much more than a
couple of pixels on all sides, but noticeable.

Piers