[OM] Strange message from an ebay seller

Subject: [OM] Strange message from an ebay seller
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 May 2013 15:09:56 -0400
metal micro 4/3 extension tubes for the E-M5
<http://www.ebay.com/itm/Auto-Automatic-Focus-Macro-Extension-Tube-DG-Set-for-M43-Micro-4-3-mount-Camera-/261199399018?ssPageName=ADME:X:AAQ:US:1123>
I received the following message this morning
Dear friend,

i am sorry to trouble you

when we ready to ship your package out, we found this item was out of
shape, so we have hold your package,

because we are honest seller ,we don't want our customers receive the
wrong items,

we have returned this batch of items to our factory, they will produce
the good quality ones immdiately.
i am sorry that we haven't informed you in time.

would you like us to refund your money or waiting till the right ones
have stock?

looking forward to your reply,

Best Regards

- dualane-us