Re: [OM] E-M5 battery cautions

Subject: Re: [OM] E-M5 battery cautions
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 May 2013 15:06:21 -0500
On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 2:59 PM, Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> wrote:

> Y'all may remember that I was concerned about battery life when I first
> got my E-M5.  As a result I bought not one but two spare non-OEM "EZO
> Power" branded batteries from this Amazon seller
> <
> http://www.amazon.com/EZOPower-Olympus-Full-Decoded-Rechargeable-E-M5/dp/B00A743A06/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1367694747&sr=8-1&keywords=olympus+EZO+battery
> >

> I purchased these (knowing they have 16% less capacity than the
> original) since the cost was low and, unlike others available at the
> time, they are "fully decoded" meaning the Olympus charger recognizes
> and will charge them and the camera recognizes them and reports the
> charge level.
>
> I only bought one of the EZO's, and I've only used it a couple times, so
I'll keep an eye on it.

What's ticking me off is that I bought a second Oly battery when I got the
E-M5, and for the past month, I cannot find it.  It's not in the camera
bag, but my office is messy, so it's probably under a stack of papers.  I
need to find it.

--

Paul Braun
Music Junkie

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life." -- Harlan Howard