Re: [OM] Rotterdam

Subject: Re: [OM] Rotterdam
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 21:06:57 +0200
Thanks all for the comments.

And yes, very much correction as there is only limited space in front of
the older building, and the modern buildings are very high relatively. You
can see that in the next picture. My guess is that the left building is not
exactly straight in itself, exaggerated by tilting the picture this extreme.

Of course I noticed it, but decided to include it in the series as it does
illustrate the 'out of proportion-ness' of these buildings ;-)

Best, Frank.