[OM] Blurb Books: Opinions, Please!

Subject: [OM] Blurb Books: Opinions, Please!
From: Tina Manley <images@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 16:13:32 -0400
PESO:

Someday, after I finish all of this scanning,  I'm going to start working
on a series of books, probably using Blurb.  My favorite photo books are
the little Phaidon 55 books - only about 5x6 inches, each with 55 photos.

http://www.amazon.com/Eugene-W-Smith-55-Series/dp/0714840351/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1367783433&sr=8-12&keywords=Phaidon+Press+55

I would like to do small, affordable books that you can hold close with one
photo on the right-hand page and a description on the left-hand page - all
black and white, all people.

Tom thinks I need to do big, coffee-table books that are expensive and
impressive with colorful travel photos from the 67 countries I've
photographed.  Tom is a great husband but he is not a photographer.  He
does buy photo books, though, and knows what he likes ;-)

Opinions?

TIA

Tina

--