Re: [OM] Linguistics

Subject: Re: [OM] Linguistics
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 15:50:38 +1000
Yes, the G.I.'s were buying a lot of cameras! So many that it actually kick
started the post war industry.
But the same observation holds true for the thirties as well.
All the '30's TLR's had Anglo-Teutonic names - like the 'Rollo-frex'!  :-)
And I have a pre-war Arsen too (Like a 4x4 version of the Gelto but with more
arsen about). Not a Japanese character on it.
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.soultheft.com
Author/Publisher: The SLR Compendium - http://www.blurb.com/books/3732813