Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 11:25:43 -0500
> Just catching up to this after an accident last week that mushed a rib or
> two.  So am I to process through this fog of tylenol with ibuprofin chasers
> that I am orphaned here in Iowa?  If Denver really means Fort Collins, I'm
> good with it.  Let me know whether there's space in the garage for a BMW
> R1100R.

DUDE! So, what multi-wheeled conveyance did you manage to bend the ribs on?

Yes, I am semi-orphaning you here in Iowa. We're setting up a second
home in Colorado as I am leaving one "green machine" for a much bigger
one in the same industry. I'm looking forward to doing Colorado
Zuikofests too. Not totally leaving Iowa, just splitting my time
between the two states.

AG