[OM] Beers and dinosaurs of Utah

Subject: [OM] Beers and dinosaurs of Utah
From: usher99@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 6 May 2013 19:29:55 -0400 (EDT)
Thanks for looking and commenting, Phillipe, Paul et al.

I would bet the Mormons don't care a wit based on my vast experience
with having Mitt
as Gov of Massachussets and a Mormon chief of Endocrinology at the
Brigham.  ;-)
Actually while riding  on horseback in a remote slot Canyon we came
across a very tough to spot
hidy-hole  cave used by a prominant polygamist who flaunted the feds
after they outlawed polygamy in Utah.

There was water nearby and it would be almost impossible to find him.
He would stay in there until the heat was off and the Pinkertons they
sent to collect him gave up.  I think I have a shot of Marnie ducking
into it to check  out the accomodations.

No room service no do, Mike