Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 13:11:55 +0100
Bad luck, Joel.  The poor lady might have been rammed by a less considerate
cyclist in the past and decided to stand her ground.

I must admit to resenting cyclists on the pavement (when it's not me . . .),
but I don't impress my opinions on them if they are as considerate as I :-)

Nice photo, by the way (mooner?)

Chris