Re: [OM] About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 May 2013 10:42:01 -0400 (EDT)
In a message dated 5/7/2013 9:30:55 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

My wife  and I had just gotten married and we were down in Texas on our
honeymoon  (don't ask why Texas). We got caught up behind some guy in a
Honda Accord  doing this very thing. Well, there was a HUGE stack of
cars lined up behind  him. Along comes bubba in some old Chevy Malibu
that literally had rope and  bungy cords holding his rear-end together.
He weaves in between the line of  cars, and finally pulls up in front
of the Honda and slams on the brakes.  Bumpers flying everywhere. I was
right behind the Honda and figured out  what was about to happen so I
(along with the vehicle in the right lane)  backed off.

At that point, Mr. Geezer in the Honda decides to take off  and chase
Mr. Bubba down the highway. Don't know how fast those Accords can  go,
but all we saw were Road Runner dust clouds.

A pickup truck is part of your birthright in Texas.  My version has  always
been a "Cowboy Cadillac" which you can read as  Suburban/Yukon XL.  Gives
you a little advantage when engaging in road  sports.  Brush guards and huge
bumper hitches are a little like shoulder  and knee pads.  Only downside of
the "Cowboy Cadillac, is the lack of a  good place to put your gun rack.
That is somewhat made up for by the  console in which to place your properly
license concealed handgun.

Dang, I love Texas.

<{B^)  Bill Barber