[OM] (OM) More autumn images on Zone-10

Subject: [OM] (OM) More autumn images on Zone-10
From: "Brian Swale" <bj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 21:53:52 +1200
I have just added 12 more images at the end of

More rather general scenes from my locality. Enjoy !

I seem to have, for the moment, got around the problem I had for quite a
while, of not being able to get sharp images. I'm happy enough with these,
for the most part. Faststone seems to have changed the sharpening tool so
that quite gradual changes can be satisfactorily made over a wide range on
numbers. 20 is as high as I have gone on basic sharpening; see the
Ailanthus photo - the last of the series. IS on in all cases.

Brian Swale