Re: [OM] [OT} Re: Strange message from an ebay seller

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT} Re: Strange message from an ebay seller
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 06:26:11 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
     <<SNIP>>

>I decided to try something else and placed an order for these
><http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=261212239529&ssPageName=ADME:L:OC:US:3160>
>
>  Material described only as metal.
>I thought these looked very familiar so I invite you to do a close
>comparison of those with these $179 Kenko auto tubes at B&H.  The only
>difference I can find (aside from the name on the tubes) is that the
>Meike tubes don't appear to have a threaded/corrugated(?) baffle tube.
>But even that's not clear.  If I reduce the size of the Kenko image the
>threads/corrugations disappear as the resolution is reduced.

     <<SNIP>>

     Those look like the ones Moose described earlier.  I would expect the
plastic parts to be things like the lock release and not the body itself.  I'm
curious to hear your opinion of these later as they might encourage me to make
use of the two lenses that came with the E-500 that I have not used since I
returned to MF lenses.

Chris