Re: [OM] About nothing at all - Ian

Subject: Re: [OM] About nothing at all - Ian
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 May 2013 20:59:55 -0400
Good luck on all counts.  I'm trying the two day a week fasting myself.
  This is only my second week so it's too early to say anything other
than that I've found it surprisingly easy to live on 600 calories a day
(for one day at a time).  :-)

ps:  If your blood sugar has risen you're eating too many carbs.  If
your (total) cholesterol has risen that likely includes your
triglycerides.  The fastest way to drop triglycerides is to reduce
carbs.  Both problem are likely from the same cause.

Chuck Norcutt