[OM] Nathan's PAD 9/5/2013: performing for the crowd

Subject: [OM] Nathan's PAD 9/5/2013: performing for the crowd
From: Nathan Wajsman <photo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 16:37:00 +0200
Today is the anniversary of the Schuman declaration
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schuman_Declaration) from 1950, considered one of
the key founding events of what became the European Union, and so EU
institutions such as ours are closed. Tonight I am going to a "Concert for
Europe" my office sponsors at Alicante's music auditorium, but during the day I
took advantage of the day off and the good weather (not too hot yet, barely got
up to 30C) and cycled north to Villajoyosa. On the beach, I witnessed this
impressive scene. Sadly for the two guys, the señoritas were not paying much
attention, although they did get a bit of a crowd later on (to be documented in
my PAW when the week is over):

http://www.greatpix.eu/All/Picture-A-Day/4253606_kdsZ6C#!i=2502539238&k=LKcVnVp&lb=1&s=O

Cheers,
Nathan