Re: [OM] WTB T45 base/ bracket

Subject: Re: [OM] WTB T45 base/ bracket
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 17:18:38 +0200
Thanks to Ian Manners I now have a proper bracket! He was so kind to send
me his spare at shipping costs only. Great list!

Now my next goal is the rebuild of the battery pack. Maybe the previous
owner opened it, but there was no glue. Easy to open: just two tiny screws
and two metallic clamps under some plastic leather.

My question is: does this look like the original cells or is it an already
rebuild pack? <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=5230>

There is still some life in the cells, although not much. I did not charge
them yet (as my charger is 110v, and we're on 230v).

Thanks again!

Best, Frank

2013/4/28 Frank Wijsmuller