Re: [OM] Freeway traffic - was Re: About nothing at all

Subject: Re: [OM] Freeway traffic - was Re: About nothing at all
From: "Bill Pearce" <billcpearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 9 May 2013 20:57:27 -0500
We also have them here in Brownbackistan, but we call them truck races. This
is the result of trucking companies, likely pressured by insurance
companies, that equip their trucks with governors, generally set in the
55-65 range. the guy in the fast lane likely has his foot all the way down,
to no avail.