Re: [OM] Chuck's "Spring done sprung" up on TOPE2

Subject: Re: [OM] Chuck's "Spring done sprung" up on TOPE2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 11:57:32 -0400
Thanks, Chris & Wayne.  I'm really pleased with the m.Zuiko 14-150.  It
has become my walkaround lens replacing the Tamron 24-135 on the Canon
5D.  I'd like to have the 24mm range back but the ability to get to
300mm equivalent is just great.  I couldn't even do 200mm on the Canon
without using my Tokina 80-200/2.8.  A very nice, bright lens but it
weighs a ton.  The E-M5 has been very liberating.

Chuck Norcutt