Re: [OM] Happy Mothers Day

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Mothers Day
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 May 2013 22:58:56 -0500
On 5/12/13 15:05 : , philippe.amard wrote:
> You two are very lucky :-)
>
> And she looks so charming

Thank you.  And she can be charming... and she can also be infuriating.
But I guess when you're stubborn and opinionated all of your life, that
ain't gonna change when you're 94.

There was a time when my wife and I were dating and engaged that, due to
the relatively large difference in our ages (she's older than me), my
parents were completely against us and Sheri's mom was the only parent
we had.  That eventually changed as they came around, but still...

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard