Re: [OM] So the geek in me...

Subject: Re: [OM] So the geek in me...
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2013 23:37:32 +0200
Le 13 mai 13 à 23:21, Moose a écrit :

> A Leica is a beautiful artifact, a wonderful piece of engineering
> and manufacture, but it's left handed scissors to me.

I'm left handed.
Also, I was a Leica user -the discontinued R series- sold some, kept
one.
But never could put up with an RF either.

In any case, the best camera is the one you have in hand when you see
something you want to shoot ;-)

Amitiés
Philippe

> Cut It Out Moose
>
> --
> --

to the eye. Antoine de Saint Exupéry in Le Petit Prince.
NO ARCHIVE