Re: [OM] (OM) OT Noted in passing

Subject: Re: [OM] (OM) OT Noted in passing
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 May 2013 08:27:31 -0400
Third lens is Sony Alpha full-frame.  Here's a partial review
<http://www.lensrentals.com/blog/2013/05/first-look-at-the-rokibowyang-24mm-f3-5-tilt-shift-lens-part-1>

In a nutshell:  Concerns about ruggedness of some plastic vs metal
construction details and repairability in the US should it break.
Definitely lower resolution than Canikon wide open but very competitive
at f/11 where a landscape or architectural photographer would be shooting.

Chuck Norcutt