Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 09:47:35 +0100
Chuck, I see plenty of C-mount to m4/3 mount adapters on the auction site,
and OM to C-mount adaptors are not uncommon - maybe there is an indirect way
to get what you need. Alternatively, a reverse adaptor for m4/3 will give
you the bayonet you need, and I'm pretty confident that Walt is no longer
cornering the epoxy market.

Piers