Re: [OM] Olympus Macro review.

Subject: Re: [OM] Olympus Macro review.
From: Paul Braun <pbraun42@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 07:45:48 -0500
On 5/15/13 19:16 : , Chuck Norcutt wrote:
> So *that's* what the macro button on my 12-50 lens is supposed to do.  :-)
>
> I'll have to try it some day.  :-)
>
> Chuck Norcutt
>

> On 5/15/2013 5:01 PM, JOHN DUGGAN wrote:
>> I just found this Olympus macro review, which I hope will be of interest to
>> members of this list.
>>

>> http://robinwong.blogspot.co.uk/2011/12/olympus-mzuiko-12-50mm-f35-63-review.html

Once I read up on how to actually use that button (had to look online),
I haven't really had time to play with it.  That feature was one of the
things that drew me towards that lens as my kit lens when I bought the
E-M5.  Now that I have a good tripod, I will try to make use of it more.

--

Paul Braun
Certified Music Junkie

"It's such a fine line between stupid, and clever." - David St. Hubbins

"Music washes from the soul the dust of everyday life" - Harlan Howard