Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters

Subject: Re: [OM] Oly 4/3 vs m4/3 lens mounts and adapters
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 10:22:57 -0400
I've just noticed that an OM to 4/3 adapter might make a good front end
glued to the C-mount to m4/3 adapter.  Grinding off the 4/3 bayonet bits
leaves a thin adapter and one with a goodly sized flat surface for
gluing.  Also, the OM to EOS adapter installed in a Canon rear lens cap
provides a large gluing surface with no metal cutting/filing/sanding
required.

Chuck Norcutt