Re: [OM] a couple of new ones...

Subject: Re: [OM] a couple of new ones...
From: Frank Wijsmuller <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 11:24:40 +0200
That is why I'm holding of a Canon FF purchase, to see if 2014 will bring
the rumoured Sony mirrorless FF (with option to mount OM in one way or
another). Mirrorless (read: properly implemented live-view) would be *so
much* easier to focus correctly...

I was excited about the SpeedBooster, but no longer as it is not compatible
with wide-angle OM's on the EOS->APS mount. It is not even compatible with
main stream Contax and Leica SLR lenses, where a lot of money would be I
presume. So nice idea, lousy implementation. And they don't even seem to
bother to have all OM's tested.

Best, Frank

2013/5/17 Ken Norton