Re: [OM] IMG: 40,000!

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: 40,000!
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 18 May 2013 06:54:51 +0100
Thanks, Moose.  That's indeed what it says in my latest reference -- the
Concise Oxford on my iPhone.  But I was taught at school that it meant
"small-minded" and that's the meaning of the Latin composition.  It seems a bit
of a stretch to get from that to "timid", so I'll stick to my meaning, thanks
(not that I have used it more than a handful of times since school).

Chris